Is this your first time here?
Hi! For full access to eLearning courses you'll need to take a minute to create a new account for yourself. Please note, this is an account for UBC CPD eLearning only. Please visit the main UBC CPD website for a full list of UBC CPD Courses. Here are the steps to creating a new UBC CPD eLearning account:
- Fill out the New Account form with your details.
- An email will be immediately sent to your email address.
- Read your email, and click on the web link it contains.
- Your account will be confirmed and you will be logged in.
- Now, select the course you want to participate in.
- If you are prompted for an "enrolment key" - use the one that your teacher has given you. This will "enrol" you in the course.
- You can now access the full course. From now on you will only need to enter your personal username and password (in the form on this page) to log in and access any course you have enrolled in.