Fetal Health Surveillance Provider Course INSTRUCTORS only
1. Confirm requirements before registering
Before completing your registration please ensure that you meet the requirements for Canadian FHS Instructors.
For New FHS Instructors (first time registration):
- You have successfully completed the Canadian FHS Online exam within the past 12 months
- You have attended a Canadian FHS Instructor Workshop, either in-person or virtually, within the past 12 months
- You have a letter of support from your employer/department head for teaching FHS workshops in your organization
For Renewing FHS Instructors:
- You have successfully completed the Canadian FHS Online exam within 1 month of the renewal date
- You have a letter of support from your employer/department head for continuing to teach FHS workshops in your organization
- You have taught a minimum of 3 fetal health surveillance workshops (either Fundamentals of FHS or FHS Refresher workshops) in the past three years AND have records of this teaching*
* Records of teaching should be entered into the Canadian FHS Instructor Portal (course roster section). If record of your teaching activities cannot be found already entered into the Instructor Portal system at the time of your renewal registration then someone from the province where you are currently teaching will likely follow up with you for further clarification, to ensure that you have met the minimum teaching expectations.